[Serusers] serctl, mysql and presence snapshot

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Fri May 19 07:39:27 CEST 2006

Hi,
I think that new serctl (in tools/serctl in source tree) works. May be
the old serctl version doesn't work (it is still installed), but this
doesn't correctly work with CVS SER too...

In the presence handbook is described how to add users using new serctl
(I really tried it and it seemed to be working).
	Vaclav