[Serusers] Forking problem

Frank W. Miller fwmiller at cornfed.com
Wed May 17 05:15:00 CEST 2006

Because the call is supposed to be coming from the AOR associated with
the Service Provider that SER is representing?  From 3261:

8.1.1.3 From

   The From header field indicates the logical identity of the initiator
   of the request, possibly the user's address-of-record.

The Contact header has the actual UA address in it.

Thanks,
FM