[Serusers] Multiple BYE's for same call

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Tue May 16 15:00:48 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I was able to install SER and SERWEB successfully and use them. Recently I came
across a problem with SER call detail records (CDR's), few of the calls are
recorded as two calls dialed at the same time to same number and when I see the
call log in SERWEB I find two calls at the sametime with 3 or 4 seconds
difference in their call duration. When I checked the SER DataBase I found two
BYE's for the same call and SERWEB is showing them as two different calls.
Please tell me how can I fix this? I am unable to get minutes dialed out by a
customer for a period correctly because of this.

Thanks,
Manoj.