[Serusers] PA error sending notifies

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 09:52:41 CEST 2006

If you are using XCAP authentication for MESSAGEs, there's a function
called authorize_message that needs to have as parameter the file name
of the IM ruleset.
For user sam, in xcap-root/im-rules/users/sam/im-rules.xml there are
the rules for this function. The XML file is similar to the
presence-rules but has important differences (correct me if I'm wrong,
Vaclav!!!):
*it only has a blacklist parameter (no whitelist!!)
*the namespace is different (so be carefull in copy&paste from the
presence-rules!!!) and, as Vaclav poitned out "proprietary" from
iptel.

About the structure I have: x86 debian testing. Libraries versions I
don't know exactly but the ones in the testing repository EXCEPT a
library which I had to get for serweb from the stable version...but
it's not affecting SER part.

Samuel.