[Serusers] Critical bug in radiusclient on 64bit platforms [testers needed]

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Tue May 16 01:48:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

Reportedly there is an problem in radiusclient library with md5 hash
calculation on 64bit platforms (amd64, sparc64, etc), which results in
server rejecting requests even with proper secret configured on client.
I have applied a fix, but don't have access to any 64bit hardware,
therefore can't verify.

Therefore, if anybody is having problems with radiusclient on 64bit arch
he is more than welcome to try update to the latest version from cvs and
let me know if it helps or not. Instructions on checking out sources
from berlios cvs are here: https://developer.berlios.de/cvs/?group_id=1208.

Thanks!

-Maxim