[Serusers] PA error sending notifies

İlker Aktuna (Koç.net) ilkera at koc.net
Mon May 15 16:36:02 CEST 2006

Hi Samuel,

I have the same problem with notification and other presence messages  with you.
Can you tell me which Linux distribution you are using Ser on ?
Also please include version numbers for libraries that are required by Ser.

I am trying to find similarities between yours and my ser server.

Thanks,
ilker