[Serusers] required type multipart/related not in Accept headers

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Mon May 15 14:02:44 CEST 2006

If you are using eyeBeam's feature "subscribe to resource list" (or how
it is called) it doesn't send required headers (like this Accept and
Supported: eventlist). But if you add a resource list URI manually to
your contact list, it works (it sends this headers and processes NOTIFY
bodies correctly). I think that this is a bug in eyebeam (I have written
this to them long time ago, but I haven't received any response).

	Vaclav