[Serusers] PA error sending notifies

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 13:38:02 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I recently had a few hours and start installing the presence staff and
I have to say that I have it amost workign thanks to the presence
handbook, the mailing list and, obviously, a little bit of code
review..:P

I have two SER instances, the "proxy" and the "presence server" (both
with last CVS code) co-located in the same host and I have an issue
when the "presence server" tries to send the NOTIFY requests. Below
there's an attched log showing the problem (on IP a.b.c.d I've got the
two instances):

3(30682) DEBUG notify.c:378: sending winfo notify
 3(30682) DEBUG notify.c:383: winfo document created
 3(30682) DEBUG notify.c:391: creating headers
 3(30682) DEBUG notify.c:398: headers created
 3(30682) DEBUG:tm:t_uac:
next_hop=<sip:a.b.c.d;transport=tcp;ftag=c77b3f33;lr=on>
 3(30682) t_uac: no socket found
 3(30682) DEBUG notify.c:402: request sent with result -7
 3(30682) ERROR: notify.c:404: Can't send watcherinfo notification (-7)

This problem appears in other places, not only in the notifications
for winfo so probably there's somthing in the selection of the
outgoing socket directing to the local IP.

>From the proxy part I just ust t_forward_nonack for the "SIMPLE"
messages with record route....maybe adding the port in the record
route should help?

Samuel.