[Serusers] RE: IM + Presence help

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Mon May 15 07:22:36 CEST 2006

No, database is NOT needed, but you have to use other configuration in
that case. In the config you have probably used is called lookup_domain
and lookup_user to determine, if the message should be processed and if
the subscription goes to user or to resource list. And these function
looks into database. Try to use config "without DB" from examples in
presence handbook.

	Vaclav