[Serusers] SER cannot connect to MySQL after upgrade

Stephen Helfen steve_helfen at hotmail.com
Fri May 12 17:47:55 CEST 2006

I just upgraded one of my proxies from SER (0.8.12) and MySQL (4.0.20-0) to
SER (0.9.6-6) and MySQL (4.1.19-0).  I have a custom module for ser that I
have rebulit using the 0.9.6 source and can bring up ser, but cannot make
any calls.  I can register my UA with ser, but get immediate 404 not found
fast busy when attempting to make a call.  I am 99% sure that this is
because my database access is not happening, but am not seeing any messages
in /var/log/messages.

Any suggestions??