[Serusers] Two BYE's for same call

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Fri May 12 12:20:33 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I was able to install SER and SERWEB successfully and use them. Recently I came
across a problem with SER call recodring's (CDR's),few of the calls are recoded
as two calls dialed at the same time to same number and when I see the call log
in SERWEB I find two calls at the sametime with 3 or 4 seconds difference in
their call duration. When I checked the SER DataBase I found two BYE's for the
same call and SERWEB is showing them as two different calls. Please tell me how
can I fix this? I am unable to get minutes dialed out by a customer for a
period properly because of this.

Thanks,
Manoj.