[Serusers] Q:ABOUT:ACCOUNTING:SER&SERWEB

Alejandro Sanchez alexsc_java at yahoo.com.mx
Wed May 10 17:54:32 CEST 2006

Hello,

When we enter to Serweb it displays the users view,
then we click in the accounting option and it displays
the message "No calls", although users have accounting
information indeed, the acc table contains accounting
data of users. Ser is configured with the Accounting
provided by Ser itself (not by Radius).

We had done some debuging and found that the reason
why it is not displaying any information is because
the sql query (in method.get_acc_entires.php) does not
match with the information in the DB, especificaly in
the where section of sql query the domain field
doesn't match. The application is expecting to find in
domain field the IP where SER is running and the DB
has in domain field the IP of caller's PC. Why SER is
storing the IP of the caller in the domain field? is
this correct? if so, why the query is expecting the
SER IP in that field instead? How can we fix this?

Thank you in advance

Best regards,
Alex