[Serusers] SER and XCAP Server

Miguel Freitas a23875 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 13:18:52 CEST 2006

> I think that all these problems are due to slow access (or inaccessible)
> XCAP server from SER machine.

That was absolutely right, thanks!
I didn't realize that the interface lo (localhost) was down, so SER hasn't
able to access the web server because those services are on the same
machine.

The Presence Agent is now working, the clients have access to the presence
status of each other. Changes on the presence status of one client reflects
on the GUI of the other clientes.

But I'm getting some warnings on SER log:
     WARN: rls_handler.c:326: can't refresh unknown subscription

Each client initialy SUBSCRIBE to event presence, presence.winfo and
"sip-profile;profile-typeapplication;app-id=resource-lists", the last one
not supported by SER and not renewed anymore.

On ser.cfg I have:
   modparam("pa", "accept_internal_subscriptions", 0)

Despite the Presence Agent being apparently working, when one client A
changes his presence state to other state than Available (and sends a
PUBLISH Event:presence to SER containing application/pidf+xml with the new
state), the other clients that have subscribed to presence event of client A
receive a NOTIFY with the client's A new presence state BUT the subsequent
NOTIFYs don't include that state anymore and thus the other clients show
client A as Available when he's not.

May it be because the client's A PUBLISH only include application/pidf+xml
when client A changes presence state?
Subsequent PUBLISH send to SER don't include a message body.