[Serusers] Q:About:Accounting

Alejandro Sanchez alexsc_java at yahoo.com.mx
Tue May 9 19:15:57 CEST 2006

Hello,

Thank you ever so much, your suggestions really
worked!.

The error not longer is displayed however the
accounting information is not being shown yet, it
displays the message: No calls. The DB does have
information about accounting of users. Thus we had
habilitated the log option, we did some debuging and
found that the reason why it is not displaying any
information is because the sql query (in
method.get_acc_entires.php) does not match with the
information in the DB, especificaly in the where
section of sql query the domain field doesn't match.
The application is expecting to find in domain field
of the "acc table" the IP where SER is running but the
DB has in domain field the IP of the caller. Why SER
is storing the IP of the caller's PC in the domain
field? is this correct? if so, why the query is
expecting the SER IP in that field instead? How can we
fix this?

Thank you in advance

Best regards,
Alex