[Serusers] Some Question related to SER

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Fri May 5 10:37:27 CEST 2006

Hi

Iam working with SER Proxy to install between my voIP provider and my users

I got some DID from VoIP provider

He routed to  my Server

iam able to make calls and receive calls

using serweb, iam able to see only out going call records

but i have problems below

1. i dont see missed calls list
2. i dont see incoming number and Minutes
3. is there anything i can do with Voice message instead of sending email
    Like Asterix, Voice number dial and retrive voice message
4. how can i check the how many users are logged in in my server
5. how do i debug if some customer complaint certain time call quality not
good
   is there any tools to measure this kind of problems

ram