[Serusers] ENUM support

sip sip at infinideas.com
Thu May 4 14:12:33 CEST 2006

http://www.e164.org/

On Thu, 04 May 2006 17:00:38 +0530, jayasree palapati wrote
> I tried doing that now with www.my-enum.at .But its not free.Is
> there any other option to test any soft phone with iptel.org or
> fwd.pulver.com using ENUM .
>
> Kindly assist .
>
> Regards,
> Jayasree
>
> Klaus Darilion wrote:
>
> > The SIP account you get from iptel.org does not provide you with an
> > E.164 number. Thus, there will be no ENUM entry pointing to your
> > iptel.org SIP account.
> >
> > But on the other hand, if you make a SIP call from your iptel.org
> > account, iptel.org makes ENUM lookup sif you enter the number in +....
> > format, e.g. sip:+437800047113 at iptel.org should send to to a test number.
> >
> > If you need an E.164 number which will be forwarded to a SIP account,
> > you can register for an Austrian +43 780 ... phone number at www.my-enum.at
> >
> > regards
> > klaus
> >
> > jayasree palapati wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > >    I'll sign for the useraccount in iptel.org web server and get an user
> > >
> > > account thru which i can work with any other softphones like x-lite and
> > > all.Can u please tell me if i register the ser web server with E.164
> > > number whther it gets registered or not and whther iptel.org online
> > > proxy supports ENUM naptr records or not.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Jayasree
> > >

> > > The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to
it may
> > > contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or
copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments
to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us by reply e-mail immediately and permanently delete the
message and any attachments.