[Serusers] SER pa and XCAP server

Miguel Freitas a23875 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 14:10:32 CEST 2006

Thanks for your feedback!

About the problems installing ser-0.10.99-dev35-pa-4 with gcc4, it might
have been some libraries missing, now it's ok.

Some of my early frustrations were due to my newbie condition to SER and
some particularities not well documented (like the serctl on the presence
snapshot)...

I have a doubt: new users must be added to the ser DB by hand (serctl) or it
is possible to config it on ser.cfg?