[Serusers] Modifying "From" header field of an INVITE message

Mindaugas Kuprys mindaugask at erdves.lt
Thu May 4 11:51:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm also working on this issue. I have users registered like
emailusername at company.com and I want to forward this to pstn gw like
telNo at company.com. As I understood  this could be done by adding rpid to
a user one direction and alias other direction. I'm I right?
Could anyone give a link to rpid description?