[Serusers] SERWEB configuration...

fay butt fay_butt at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 10:33:53 CEST 2006

hi,
  thanx 4 ur response,
 Problem is still same. when I type the path "http://localhost/serweb/html/" it shows the directories list like admin,user_interface etc. But when i put "admin" next to html path, it shows nothing (blank page) and no prompted for username and password. even i have all the files in the admin and user_interface  folders.
 Can anybody help me ..how can i solve this problem.
 thanx in advance,
 Faisal

Prashant Bhalesain <prashb2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

I kept serweb in /usr/local/etc/serweb
in httpd.conf
Alias /serweb "/user/local/etc/serweb/html"

If you are getting apache 403 error
then run
s -Z /dir/where/www/root/will/be

chcon -R -h -t httpd_sys_content_t