[Serusers] How to Forward calls FROM and TO the Same CISCO GW

Nicolas FINETIN nfinetin at gmail.com
Wed May 3 11:50:30 CEST 2006

Hello the list,

I need to understand what i m doing wrong
I'm trying to set the forward calls unconditionally on the outside PSTN for
example when you want to redirect you incoming call to you cell phone.
It's working when I'm calling from the SIP network with my soft phone but
I'm getting some issue when i 'm trying to call the mapped user's DID from
the PSTN net.

Here is a small call routing flow:

DID--->(Dial peer 1234 POTS) CISCO GW (Dial peer 20 VOIP SIP) --> SER -->
forwarding to the PSTN redirect number ---> (DP 21 VOIP SIP)CISCO

1/ When i'm calling from the SIP network the sip user's phone it works (with
forward sets on SER)
2/ When i'm calling from the PSTN the DID assigned to the SIP user (without
forward sets on SER) It works
3/ When i'm calling from the PSTN the DID assigned to the SIP user (with
forward sets on SER) It failed

Guessing that it is because the i do not know how to rewrite the sip header
from contact, but not sure.

Can you let me know if you have workout that call flow

Thanks a lot

Regards,

-= Nicolas Finetin =-
nfinetin at gmail.com