[Serusers] PA module

Darko darko at veze.net
Wed May 3 03:28:05 CEST 2006

HI,

I'm trying to manage presence of Win Messenger UA, but stuck at very
beginning. Messenger doesn't send Expires in header and RFC3265 says it
SHOULD be there, but if isn't use default value for event package (?).
Ok, removed test (_m->expires==0) in function parse_hfs from subscribe.c and
got response 200 OK (without Expires header and RFC says that there MUST be
one), and funny NOTIFY after that.
Source address of NOTIFY is from my second interface, not one that communicate
with UA, but it seems that it isn't big problem. Big one is destination port
which is chosen with, for me, unknown condition. So, only reply from UA
computer is ICMP port unreachable.
SER version is 0.9.6.

BRs, Darko