[Serusers] IM + Presence help

Suraj Kumar suraj at backpost.com
Tue May 2 13:42:42 CEST 2006

Hi,

    I am trying to use IM with ser. Followed the installation procedures as suggested in the presence hand book and running the sample config with db that comes in it but I have the following error in it:
    rls_mod_init(): 'xcap_root' not set (global XCAP root)!
     0(21638) init_mod(): Error while initializing module rls
    ERROR: error while initializing modules
    I have compiled and installed the sip_router from its cvs source but I had ignore one error message sercmd not compiled; not sure if it has anything to do with it.
    thanks a lot,
    suraj