[Serusers] mediaproxy vs rtpproxy in the production

Ramu Yadav contactramu at gmail.com
Mon May 1 21:08:15 CEST 2006

Hi All,

Is this a good idea to use mediaproxy in the production.  Presently we using
mediaproxy and making oddly 20 simultaneous outbound calls and we are
experiecing bad voice quality and mediaproxy is taking the CPU 20 to 50 %.

We are in a idea to use rtp proxy in place of mediaproxy. (past experiences
appreciated)

Is this a good idea to use asterisk as a NAT handling device and for RTP.

Ideas and your experiences are highly appreciated.

--
Ramu Yadav