[Users] CVS Head breaks Serweb

G.Jacobsen g_jacobsen at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 28 12:10:20 CEST 2006

CVS head seems to break in several places serweb:

0. no login possible into user menues. Authentication seems to work but then
serweb log shows problems with apu_aliases and apu_acl application layers.

Admin functions:

1. Accounting details dont show - "caller_deleted" field missing in acc
table

2. user account details cannot be accessed in admin - I suspect problem with
key index since user_preference tables is indexed by uuid whereas in every
other table username is used.

3. Aliases cannot be added - serweb doesnt throw error but hangs

Are these things which should be ammended in openser or rather in serweb ?

I suspect that problems with serweb will increase while openser develops
independently from SER.

Perhaps the openser maintainers might like to consider to fork also a serweb
version and put it on the openser cvs system ?

Thank you for your interest in the matter.

Gerry