[Users] IAS and Openser

Artur Hayne arturhayne at yahoo.com.br
Fri May 26 16:59:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

 I have a big trouble. I have a voip server Openser (Debian) and a database  Active Directory with IAS (Windows 2000 server). I have configured the openser to authenticated in IAS,  but the openser dont authenticate. When I snif the information only appear lot of packets of Radius Request, a Authentication Request. Should I modify any field in the dictionary of radiusclient, because Im authenticatting in windows? The IAS shows me the mensage: "malformed packet". The IAS support Openser?