[Users] uac_redirect and branches

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri May 26 12:45:43 CEST 2006

Hi Andreas,

Indeed, that's a problem - once a RURI gets into branches, there is no
way to access it or to change it. A solution will be to extend the $br
pseudo variable to be able to access a specific branch : $br[n].....

for the moment, the only idea it came into my mind is to serialize the
branches, in order to load them into AVP - then you can process them and
later push them back as branches.....hmm quite ugly..

regards,
bogdan