[Users] PDT module

Elena Ramona Modroiu ramona at voice-system.ro
Mon May 22 12:51:54 CEST 2006

It is not possible to have this functionality with pdt. The pdt requires
one to one relation between (source domain, prefix) and destination domain.

You may try to play with AVPs using avpops module to achieve what you
need. For each domain keep the list with the other domains to forward to
and push them to new branches.

Cheers,
Ramona