[Users] Re: Fwd: [Serusers] Detecting Lost IAD Registration

olivier.taylor olivier.taylor at gmail.com
Wed May 17 17:56:34 CEST 2006

Hi Daniel, Hi Bodgan, and Hi to all Ser/Openser users,

I was happy to meet you yesterday at Von Europe(that's private).

Well, I must think this mail will have some success :)

I met this afernoon a sales representavite(product manager in fact) of a
very big player in telephony (handsets, pbx and so on).
It's a german one, the company name start with a S and finish by a S...
S.....s in fact.

They gave give a wonderfull Wifi handset based on Linux with...TLS and
many features, wow

Siemens(no dots this time) will launch this handset in september,
specification are wonderfull and quality is very good.

If I have an order of 50+ handsets, I can have very good pricing for
all, public price will be around 199€.

If anyone want the specs, i will send it by mail, or maybe somebody have
a webserver available to host that?

Olivier