[Users] limiting number of calls

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed May 10 13:03:47 CEST 2006

Edson,

as the dialog module *just* keeps the dialog state based on external
triggers (received messages for the moment), I was thinking that in the
future the module may use as trigger information from rtpproxy regarding
the RTP stream; it will be able to detect dialog termination based on
RTP stream even if the BYE is missing.....
that's just a thought of mine on the topic....

regards,
bogdan