[Users] extra accounting problem

Fri May 5 13:47:45 CEST 2006

Hi!

I want to extra-account several parameters like source IP address:port,
received socket, TLS parameters for the incoming connection AND the
outgoing connection.

The incoming connection is simple. I just copy the pseudo variables into
  the AVPs which are extra accountend.

For accounting the outgoing parameters, I abuse the response. In the
default response route I copy the socket info and TLS parameters into
other AVPs (which are also marked for extra accounting).

The AVPs which are filled during the request are stored in the database.
But the AVPs which are filled in the response do not get filled into the DB.

Is there a limitation within the ACC module?

regards
klaus