[Users] db_extra in acc - is order relevant

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya mahesh at aptela.com
Wed May 3 16:24:20 CEST 2006

Hmmm.

well, heres an interesting issue then
I have an additional column (src_ip) which I log using db_extra
("src_ip=$avp($srcIp);)
It works.
Well, mostly works.
If I CANCEL an INVITE, I get the following error
        9(9231) ACC: call missed:
call_id=3c6d8d5f15f9-7a9jw7ca79xt at snom190........
        9(9231) submit_query: Unknown column 'src_ip' in 'field list'
        9(9231) db_insert: Error while submitting query
Inspecting acc shows that the CANCEL got logged, but the INVITE didn't.
However, INVITEs get logged for /all/ other transactions.

Anything obvious?

Come to think of it, it looks like acc logs both the INVITE and the
CANCEL when the transaction is completed.  Is this correct?  Should it
work this way?  Or should it log the INVITE once it passes it on, and
then log the CANCEL later?

cheers