[Serusers] HELP NEEDED

PREVOT Paul prevot at enseirb.fr
Fri Mar 31 21:31:38 CEST 2006

Hi,

It just means that you have a syntax error on line 81 between character 38
and 39.

Missing loadmodule means that the .so file can’t be found at the path
specified. If it isn’t in the lib directory, you just have to add it, if it
is, that file may be still open. So try to find if a process is using it or
delete that file and copy a new version of that file in the directory.

I use to have that kind of issues with ser, but switching to OpenSer fixed
my loadmodules issues due to open/shared files.

Moreover, you don’t need to look at your logs to find out an error, use –c
to check if you cfg file is good.

/usr/local/sbin/ser  -c -f /usr/local/etc/ser/ser_091105-noenum-full.cfg

Regards,

Paul

  _____