[Serusers] ser_ctl XML-RPC

Jan Halla hallik at iptel.org
Fri Mar 31 16:35:26 CEST 2006

On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 05:17:34PM -0800, David Terry wrote:
> Hi serusers,
> When is the new XML-RPC ser_ctl in CVS going to be added to the
> stable release?

I don't know, but probably after new ser_ctl will be stable. ;-)
There is some pieces of code where API (and CLI syntax) is not stable. User
location table processing, for example. ;-)

> Also, will the new interface display users from an in-memory user location
> table? (similar to old "serctl ul show").

I mean, yes, but not implemented yet, now:

	$> ser_rpc usrloc.dump
	ser_rpc: <Fault 500: 'Not Yet Implemented'>: Fault

(error is returned from server)

-- hallik