[Serusers] STATE OF PRESENCE

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Fri Mar 31 07:20:07 CEST 2006

Hi,
SER fully supports only information carried in PIDF - presence
information data format - RFC 3863. It defines only these two states,
but most clients send additional status information in <note> elements.

If your client doesn't send PUBLISH, you will see only online/offline
because only this information is taken from registrar
(registered/unregistered).

There is a possibility to publish presence status via XML RPC (method
pa.publish, it is possible to call it from new serctl).

	Vaclav