[Serusers] Rejecting FAX

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Wed Mar 29 10:36:48 CEST 2006

Klaus Darilion a écrit :

> This will certainly block T.38. MAybe we should send some other error
> code which indicates that this media is not supported. Intelligent
> devices may then try to fallback to G.711.

Thanks for this. Now this leads to another question... is it possible to
restart / reload SER without interrupting current conversations?
Otherwise I'll have to wait 'till very late (or wake up very early) to
perform this :)

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom