[Serusers] ANNOUNCE: WIST - Web Interface for SIP Trace

Brett N brettlist at nemeroff.com
Tue Mar 28 03:41:23 CEST 2006

This looks pretty good.  A similar tool I've worked with is SipANA. If you
haven't seen it, you should check it out..
http://ant.comm.ccu.edu.tw/sip/

I really like this program, and it does, as you say, distributed sip
traces. It displays them on a website in "SIP Scenario" format. Which btw,
sip_scenario is also a VERY good program for viewing sip traces..
-Brett