[Serusers] is_user_in() and CVS-HEAD

Nick Hoffman nick.hoffman at altcall.com
Sat Mar 25 04:28:10 CET 2006

Hi guys. Last week I compiled ser CVS-HEAD and went through the mailing
list archives to determine what needed changing in ser.cfg to move from
v0.9.6. However, starting ser fails with this error:

nick at customer-dev3:~> /usr/bin/sudo /usr/local/sbin/ser \
	-P /var/run/ser/ser.pid -u ser -g ser -E -f /etc/ser/ser.cfg
0(12670) parse error (139,22-23): unknown command, missing loadmodule?
ERROR: bad config file (1 errors)
nick at customer-dev3:~>

Lines 138 and 139 are:
	lookup_user("Request-URI");
	if (is_user_in("$t.uid", "disabled")) {
which according to this snippet from a mailing list email, is correct:
	http://rafb.net/paste/results/CeCcPy17.html

I've posted my ser.cfg in case that can be of any help in solving this.
	http://rafb.net/paste/results/QXZYtn88.html

If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears!
-- Nick
e: nick.hoffman at altcall.com
p: +61 7 5591 3588
f: +61 7 5591 6588

If you receive this email by mistake, please notify us and do not make any
use of the email.  We do not waive any privilege, confidentiality or
copyright associated with it.