[Serusers] Can I have ser ldap authenticated

Arek Bekiersz sip at perceval.net
Fri Mar 24 13:14:40 CET 2006

Hello,

Yes, the module is in /experimental branch of CVS. Please take a look at
README. You can authenticate, check groups and do few other things with
Ldap using this module. It should work with Windows Active Directory as
well. Pleae let me know.

However it was tested on SER 0.8.12x. I suppose it will not work on
newest SER versions, because the sl module API was changed and I use
sl_reply() there. Please see email from Jan Janak on Serdev list, dated
2006-03-01, subject "sl module api changed".

I see if I will quickly revise the module and test it with new SER
versions soon. But I think it is maybe a better idea to start work on
new Ldap db backend for SER, as it was discussed on serusers list before.

--
Regards,
Arek Bekiersz