[Serusers] Dont allow calls using Exec module

Carsten Bock ser-list at qbiz.de
Thu Mar 23 11:20:19 CET 2006

Hi Ryan,

You can simply use return-codes: In a PHP-Skript i used for
Fast-Prototyping and a Feasability Study, i did simply add a "exit(1);"
in my Skript for Failure and a "return 0;" for success.. In the routing
logic i then could do the following:

if (!exec_message("Skript-Name")) {
    sl_send_reply("403", "Destination not allowed");
}

Worked fine for me.... (the Prototype was terribly slow, but it was just
a Prototype and Feasability Study: who cares?)

Carsten