[Serusers] LCR Configuration Question

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Sun Mar 19 23:56:34 CET 2006

Hi,
	I'm testing LCR modules. In my original ser.cfg I have static route
to our PSTN gateway. On my INVITE message handler when I saw 00
prefix on the destination I strip it and call for route(5) which is
my PSTN handler. This setup works fine. Part of my original ser.cfg is this:

  if (uri=~"^sip:00[0-9]*@") {                            #pstn bound calls
                 strip(2);
#remove the leading "00"
                 if (!isflagset(19))
{                           #check if user has credits
                         sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden");
#drop him if none
                         break;
#stop executing script
                 };
                 log(1,"pstn call!");
                 route(4);
                 route(5);
                 break;
         };

route[5] {
        rewritehost("x.x.x.x");
        avp_write("i:45", "inv_timeout");
        route(4);
        route(1);
}

	When I used LCR the INVITE handler remains the same, what I edited
is the route[5] the pstn handler, I was prompted by "407 Proxy
Authentication required"... This is the new route[5] (pstn handler):

route[5] {
  if (!load_gws()) {
                 sl_send_reply ("500", "Internal Server Error! - load
gw failed...");
                 break();
         }

         avp_write("i:45", "inv_timeout");
         route(4);
         route(1);
}

what I noticed is that on accounting records the o-uri is
sip:<destination-number>@domain on my new PSTN handler compared to
o-uri of my original is sip:<destination-number>@<ip-address-of-gw>..
It seems that LCR didn't rewrite the host part of the R-URI. What
seems to be the problem with my configuration? Please help...

Thanks,
Ryan