[Serusers] SER MtSql Summary & Detail Accounting Scripts?

Duncan Glendinning Duncan.Glendinning at cox.net
Tue Mar 21 07:39:50 CET 2006

I've successfully configured SER to inject accounting details into a MySql
DB.  I've searched various resources to see if there are MySql scripts to
generate summary and detailed accounting information for each SIP source,
but have found none.  Earlier this year, there was a thread asking for open
source accounting packages, but I don't recall a reply being posted.  In
essence, I want to select records within a certain time window, and then
find the corresponding BYE record for each INVITE record associated with
each SIP source to determine the duration of the call, and then accumulate
the duration of all calls.  Before I develop my own scripts, I thought I'd
ask you folks for a pointer to existing examples / solutions, should they
exist.

Thanks,

Duncan

---