[Serusers] Problem starting SER with Presence support

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Tue Mar 21 07:32:27 CET 2006

Hi,
the cgi script is used for uploading documents on the server. It should
handle PUT method. It should be in directory with CGI scripts, for
example:

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/
<Directory "/usr/lib/cgi-bin">
	AllowOverride None
	Options ExecCGI -MultiViews +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
	Order allow,deny
	Allow from all
</Directory>

In this case it should be in directory /usr/lib/cgi-bin.

The script in python is example how to store documents on server using
ulpoad script mentioned above.
	Vaclav