[Serusers] SERWeb

Tyler Farmer farmerts at mtc.byu.edu
Mon Mar 13 16:33:04 CET 2006

I am getting same Function aggregate_methods() doesn't exists error message and have followed the steps to install the classkit.  I also double-checked that the extension=classkit.so entry is in the php.ini.  I am still getting the error.

When I try to access SERWeb through IE I get the following error in the Apache error log:

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/modules/classkit.so' - /usr/lib/php/modules/classkit.so: cannot open shared object file: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

I'm confused as to where the error is actually occurring (line 0 where?).

Has anybody ran into this problem?

Thanks,

Tyler Farmer