[Serusers] serweb

O. ozaarur at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 10:10:38 CET 2006

Hi Serusers,

I upgrade my serweb8.12 to 0.9.4 version and I have some issue with the
login screen.

when I open the file .../admin/index.php

I'm getting: server name, admin interface the separator.

but I cant get the screen with the login form.

any idea?

another issue is when I "zoom in" with the http.cfg to the folder level
where the admin and the user folder locate I can not see the prolog.html
and when I zooming out I can see it.

I maintain the location of the serweb folder as it is.

background:
my serweb tree: /var/www/html/serweb/...

the http setting: DocumentRoot "/var/www/html/"

No Alias

please let me know if you have any suggestion,

thanks in advance,
O.