[Serusers] SER wiht presence

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Fri Mar 17 07:12:42 CET 2006

Subscribers table was replaced by anything else (credentials? probably).
And the authorization function was - I think - renamed to
www_authenticate/proxy_authenticate, but I'm not sure. There was
a discussion about this somewhere on mailing lists...

Use serctl (ser_cred) - the new one, in tools/serctl directory in source
tree - to fill data for authentication.

	Vaclav