[Serusers] SER wiht presence

Gustavo Moreira gdms at adinet.com.uy
Fri Mar 17 05:35:02 CET 2006

OK, I added some libxml and libcurl libraries and the compilation runs ok,
except for one error, ERROR: module modules/acc/acc.so not compiled
But when you look into the ../modules/acc folder, it is empty, so, I suppose
its all right.
Besides presence, I'd like to have authorization on the register, but when
the database is created the subscribers table is missed.
How can I modify the ser_mysql.sh and the my_create.sql to add subscribers
table to the database?

PS: I'm using ser-0.10.99-dev30-tm-timers-pa-3 on a Debian sarge. I don't
have multihosts.