[Serusers] Re: starting ser

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 13:33:32 CET 2006

Again we'll need your log dump... Please, send one..

Did you initialize MySQL database with "mysql_install_db" command?
Is your MySQL server running (try using mysql client to connect to
database or use "ps -ax | grep mysql" to check)?
Is your MySQL db directory's ownership set to mysql user and mysql
group (you can check with "ls -l /var/db/" command). Versions above
4.x should set ownership automatically.
Did you create ser database with "ser_mysql.sh create" command?
Did you finally export SIP_DOMAIN="yourdomain.com"?