[Serusers] Sample SER + Asterisk conf?

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 17:22:55 CET 2006

Be carefull when you define alias or listen parameters. If you do not
define any port, by default ALL ports will match myself and therefore
all those requests going to the other program (not SER) will not reach
it because SER will treat the request targeted for itself.
In order to solve it, just add the port where SER is listening to the
alias parameter and you should not have anymore this problem.

Hope it helps,
Samuel.