[Serusers] mysql configuration and serctl

İlker Aktuna (Koç.net) ilkera at koc.net
Tue Mar 14 07:55:47 CET 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am mostly interested in the presence server part. That's why I need to use the development version. I guess 0.9.6 does not include presence server, right ?

Isn't there anyone who may have come across the problem I get now ?
Any developer who may be reading this ?

Thanks,
ilker