[Serusers] route to PSTN

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Mar 14 00:20:06 CET 2006

For the most BASIC of possible setups, you'd need to set up some sort of rule
in SER to forward calls to the gateway....

if(method=="INVITE")
{
   if(uri =~ "^sip9.*@.*")
   {
        rewritehostport("ipofmediatrix:port");
        if(!t_relay())
        {
            sl_reply_error();
        };
    };
};

Of course, you'll want to couch that in some sort of authentication block to
ensure that people who aren't authorised can't use the PSTN gateway for
calls...  but that is the basic stuff.  Check for a URI starting with 9, and
send it to the mediatrix.

It can get as complex as you'd like it, though... :)

N.

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:02:44 -0700, McAvan, Troy-P29897 wrote